Wed, Oct 16|
Daughters Reading To Remember Book Club - Oct. 16, 2024
Joins us for a light supper and beverages as we discuss our latest book. You will find your journey through real life events in early Texas as well as learn about some extremely strong women that helped shape Texas.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2024, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
San Antonio, 40 NE Interstate 410 Loop suite 235, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA
40 NE Loop 410, Conference Room 235 (on the 2nd floor)
San Antonio, Texas 78216
Park in the lot to the east of the building, next to Saltgrass, and enter through
the small doors at the back of the building (east side).
Light supper and beverages will be provided by AMC Courtesy Committee.
This event is to encourage Daughters to gather and enjoy Texas history while buildig relationships. We meet 3 times a fiscal year. 2023 - 2024 dates and books
1) October 18, 2023 - Texas Ranch Women: Three Centuries of Mettle and Moxie by: Carman Goldthwaite
2)January 17, 2024 - Four WInds by Kristin Hannah
3) April 17, 2024 - Twisted Tales of Texas Landmarks by:Charlotte Phillips, Sally Love & Alexis Glynn Latner
2024 - 2025 dates & books
1) October 16, 2024 - Empire of the Summer Moon by S C Gwynne
2) January 22, 2025- Faces of Bexar: Early San Antonio & Texas
3) April 16, 2025 - The Time It Never Rained by Elmer Kelton